Is there a difference between real estate companies and if so, what is the advantage to me as a customer and the dealings with the realtors at Royal LePage Riverbend Realty Farm Division?
This is a question many of our customers ask us whether they are thinking of selling their farm or purchasing a farm property. To give you a short answer: YES, absolutely, there is a big difference between realtors and how they can help you obtaining your goals. In today’s fast changing market place it is important for you as customer to know that you are dealing with the right people. As a team of Realtors we distinguish ourselves in the following key areas:
- Our approach. We are the only large real estate firm that has its agents truly working together. In most companies have individual realtors working under the same company umbrella, we take a completely different approach. When you deal with one of the farm agents, you are dealing with all of them. We exchange information on all aspects of our profession on a daily basis, making all of us fully informed to the benefit of our customers. When more realtors are looking to help you find the perfect farm or selling your property, the better it is for you.
- Farm specialists. Most realtors claiming to be farm specialists are unfortunately not really specializing in this market segment. Quite often they claim to be specialists in the residential and commercial markets as well. We feel that in the fast changing agricultural industry, it is very important to be fully up to date on recent and future developments. Whether it is quota prices, land prices, market cycles or input cost, we can help give you the most up to date information.
- Full Time Availability. An important member of our office staff is our full-time unregistered assistant who can transfer your phone calls anytime to any of our realtors. During periods of absence we will transfer your file to one of our co-workers who will look after your needs. We can make sure that your business is looked after continually without interruption.
- Diverse backgrounds. Our agents were born and raised in different parts of the prairies or even in different countries. We speak several languages and all our REALTORS have a lot of contacts based on these different backgrounds. We also have different farming backgrounds, giving each of us specific knowledge of the various sub-segments of the ag industry. Whether it is hog, dairy, grain or potato farming, one of us has been born, raised and worked on them or might even be involved in it today, to a certain degree.
- Experience. This is really key to any real estate transaction. True knowledge of buying and selling only comes through years of experience. Our group of agents combined have a total of 40 years of real estate experience. Not convinced yet? Take a look in our ‘sold’ database and see some of the properties we have successfully marketed in the last number of years.
- International presence. We recognized a long time ago that the marketplace was shifting with international buyers and sellers coming to Manitoba & Saskatchewan for their real estate needs. You should ask any realtor offering to sell your farm property on their internet strategy. These days, just having a website is not enough. A comprehensive marketing plan including web based advertising and marketing, as well as being in contact with international immigration organizations, is a minimum requirement in farm real estate. Ask us how we plan to market your farm and compare us to any other Real Estate company offering the ‘same’ services.
Our team effort will be completely focused on obtaining the best results for you and your farm business. That’s our guarantee. That’s what we call the ‘Farm Sales Specialists advantage’.